Orlando wedding season has officially arrived. So many brides and grooms are preparing to embark on the start of their lives together, and photographers like myself are anxious to be there, camera in hand, to capture their big day.
To kick off the season, I had the pleasure of working with Kimberly and Gaylin as they headed down the aisle at the luxe Omni Orlando Resort. The couple chose to wed in the garden, and the Florida weather definitely complied for the late afternoon ceremony.
Kimberly was an absolute vision in her lovely, fitted white gown, and the moment Gaylin saw her was an experience I won’t soon forget. The expression on his face was not only genuine, but very telling of just how head over heels in love he is. The two were joined by their adorable son, and I am sure there is nothing but happy moments and memories to come for this family.
The celebration of the newlyweds continued into the evening where guests were treated to gorgeous reception hall and danced the night away. I am so grateful to have spent the day with Kimberly, Gaylin and their wonderful family who welcomed me with open arms. Best wishes to the happy couple, and I’m sure I will see you again soon!
• Venue: Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
• Photography: Natasha Smith Photo
• Assistant Photographer: Sandra Rodriguez
• Wedding Planner: Marsha Campbell (Events By Seven)
• Event Day Assistant: Theresa Comellas (Events By Seven)
• Makeup Artist: Stépanie Pierre-Louis
• Hair Stylist: Tammy
• Video: Antoine Hart
• Pastor: Tisha Branch (Golden Hill United Methodist Church)